The world is starting to reward low-carbon energy companies. Today, a growing number of voluntary initiatives exist for O&G companies to demonstrate their leadership to investors, end users, and the public. As they learn about these new opportunities, our clients often have many questions, such as:
- What voluntary initiative is best for my company?
- How can my company take credit for strong emissions performance?
- What are the benefits of going “above and beyond” emissions regulations?
- Is certified natural gas worth the effort? Is my company good enough to be certified?
If you have any of these questions, Highwood can help. Highwood has a broad offering of custom consulting services that range from readiness assessments to implementation and submission support for the full spectrum of voluntary initiatives.
- EO100™ Standard for Responsible Energy Development
- The MiQ Standard (View MiQ Services)
- TrustWell™ Responsible Gas
- Digital Natural Gas & Methane Performance Certificates
- Aiming for Zero Methane Emissions Initiative
- Oil and Gas Methane Partnership (OGMP) 2.0 (View OGMP Services)
- ONE Future Methane Intensity Protocol
- EPA Methane Challenge Program
- The Environmental Partnership
- Science-based Targets Initiative
- Veritas Protocols (View Veritas Services)
- Natural Gas STAR Program
- NGSI Methane Emissions Intensity Protocol
- CDP Scores
- Global Reporting Initiative 11: Sector Standards for Oil and Gas
- Task Force for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) Framework
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) Oil and Gas Standard
- IPIECA Sustainability Reporting Guidance
- LNG – SGE Methodology
- LNG – GIIGNL MRV & GHG Neutral Framework