The Oil and Gas Methane Partnership (OGMP) 2.0 is a comprehensive methane reporting framework for the oil and gas industry requiring the implementation of measurement-based technology. More than 60 participating companies have committed to report their methane emissions regularly using strict science-based measurement standards from all operated and non-operated assets across the value chain.
Highwood Emissions Management is familiar with all aspects of OGMP 2.0, including target setting, reduction pathway planning, inventory management, methane measurement, and reconciliation among measurement scales and/or between measurements and inventories.
The OGMP 2.0 Suite by Highwood assists producers with:
- Deciding whether to join OGMP 2.0
- Establishing baselines and corporate intensity-based and absolute emissions reduction targets
- Developing a trajectory for moving from Level 1 to Level 5 to achieve and maintain Gold Standard status
- Assistance with OGMP 2.0 emissions reporting at any level
- Technology deployment planning for methane detection and quantification
- Reconciliation support among site-level and source-level measurements
- Building and managing robust emissions inventories across multiple jurisdictions
- Pathway planning for achieving cost-optimized emissions reduction targets